Ads Top

Jennifer Lopez insists she’s NOT engaged to Casper Smart


Jennifer Lopez claims she doesn’t know where
the rumours are coming from, but she’s NOT
engaged to her boyfriend Casper Smart.
The46-
year-old singer was rumoured earlier this year
to be planning to wed her toyboy beau, but
insists she has no idea where the allegations
came from.
The 46-year-old singer, during a recent
interview with Ryan Seacrest KIIS-FM, she said:
‘I’m not engaged and I didn’t know there were
rumors. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t really
had time to keep up with the gossip.’
J-Lo, who’s previously been married three times
before now (Ojani Noa from 1997 to 1998, Cris
Judd from 2001 to 2002 and actor Marc
Anthony from 2004 to 2011), has been in an on-
off relationship with Casper since 2011.

No comments:

Please Drop Your Comments, it would take just few seconds

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

Powered by Blogger.