Ads Top

Checkout These Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses Some Nigerians Would Put Up


I trust Naija boys, They know how to get
themselves out of any Money Spending
events like Valentine.

Valentine is here, so on the 13th many
guys will start looking for excuse for a
breakup, excuses like:-

1. Hey why will you call me by 8:00am,
ITS OVER

2. Why will you wear yellow shirt, I told
you am allergic to yellow color, ITS OVER

3. Why will you close the door, ITS OVER

4. I said fry two eggs you fry one, ITS
OVER

5. I told you to wash the clothes with
Ariel you go use Omo, ITS OVER

6. Why will you be using Airtel when am
Using Etisalat? ITS OVER

7. Is this the noodles I told you to buy?
ITS OVER

8. Why will you call me with etisalat
number, after I told you how they
collected my airtime ITS OVER

9. Jeez, you are still using king James
bible? ITS OVER

10. Why are you still using Facebook? ITS
OVER

11. Why are you addicted to Social
media? IT’S OVER

12. I told you not to Vote for Buhari
during that Election period, Yet you went
ahead abi? ITS OVER.

13. Boy:- Babe take this two eggs, Fry one
and cook one.
Girl:- Boo am through
Boy:- Hey this is not the one I asked you
to fry. You fried the one I asked you to
cook and then you cooked the one I
asked you to Fry, ITS OVER

Don’t kill the Fun, Add your own Flimpsy
via the Comment.

No comments:

Please Drop Your Comments, it would take just few seconds

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

Powered by Blogger.