Ads Top

Toke Makinwa begs for patience in addressing alleged split from Maje Ayida


Toke asks for patience in addressing marriage split from Maje Ayida. When reports first surfaced about Toke Makinwa‘s estranged husband, Maje Ayida allegedly impregnating his longtime girlfriend Anita Solomon, many were eager to hear from the Rhythm FM OAP what actually transpired.

As the wait continues, the popular Vlogger has given reasons for her decision to stay silent on the issue, preferring to address it in due time when she deems herself fully healed. On her weekly vlog where she doles out relationship advice to her teeming followers, Toke asked for patience as she ‘still feels somewhat shy’ over the public split.

‘For those who feel I haven’t spoken about my marriage, you know what happened last year. It is with good reason,’ she said on the latest edition of her video blog.

‘I want to talk about it from a rational point and not an emotional stance. Cos it’s tough. If you’ve ever been through a separation, heartbreak or whatever, you know how difficult it is. And this was very public and so I went through a lot of stages and I’m still going through it.’

Toke says she is still in the process of healing. Despite appearing cheerful and carefree at social functions since the incident – even appearing with Ayida at a function thereby sparking reunion rumours – the media personality says she is still trying to come to terms with the situation of things and will open up on it in due time.

‘I can’t sit here and tell you I’m completely whole or this doesn’t affect me anymore. I still feel somewhat shy, I’m trying to come out of my shell about it. Cos I mean you share your life with me and I feel it’s a great disservice to not even talk about it,’ she said.

‘So in due time. Just know I’m going through the process & every week I come here I smile, we connect that doesn’t mean I don’t have my own issues. It’s just that I have chosen not to be a victim. I’ve chosen to just rise above it and just keep rising.’

Toke’s marriage to Maje Ayida suffered a bump last year 18 months after their January 15, 2014 secret wedding.






Click HERE To Like Our Facebook Page

No comments:

Please Drop Your Comments, it would take just few seconds

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

Powered by Blogger.